If you are looking for a delicious, easy, summer time dessert, then this definitely a recipe worth trying! We have made it several times this year, and we haven’t been disappointed yet! It turns out wonderful every time!
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 3.4-ounce box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 21-ounce can Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping
Combine cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Add pudding mix, lemon zest and lemon juice; mix until well blended.
what’s your favorite kind of pie? favorite fruit?